APPLICATION OF LIQUID ORGANIC FERTILIZERS IN COMBINATION WITH MINERAL FERTILIZERS
According to the results of studies on the soil where Good Worming vermicompost was applied, the number of required fertilizers can be reduced to a certain level over time.
This happens for two reasons
1- GoodWorming vermicompost contains NPK elements easily absorbed by plants
2- “Transformation” substances of GoodWorming vermicompost transform nutrition elements included in the soil from inassimilable into assimilable ones for plants.
APPLICATION OF LIQUID ORGANIC COMPOST TOGETHER WITH HERBICIDES AND PESTICIDES
Weeds form bioactive substances, which are called endogenous substances. These substances appear at the cellular level and are aimed at making the plant stable. Good Worming vermicompost contains a significant amount of “transformation” substance, which is a bioactive substance outside the cell. It may suspend the formation of endogenous substances. This property enhances the effectiveness of herbicides in combating weeds. Besides, “transformation” substances increase the level of its disease resistance after reaching a plant. Therefore, over time the number of used pesticides and fungicides, along with herbicides, may be reduced.
- “Transformation” compounds in Good Worming vermicompost form a natural complex with active biological substances contained in the plant at the genetic level, and help plants to reduce the effect of abiotic stress. As is known, abiotic stress refers to the stress conditions resulting from climatic factors, such as light, temperature, oxygen levels, carbon dioxide, moisture, groundwater factors, nutrients, soil temperature, and its granulometric composition.
ADAPTOGENIC AND ANTI-STRESS ACTION
Adaptogen is a natural, restorative product that supposedly affects plants as a “stabilizer.” According to this definition, Good Worming vermicompost has the following adaptogenic and anti-stress action:
- “Transformation” compounds increase the level of conductivity in the plant cell.
- It increases the level of internal energy of the gene system thus making it easier for power to reach those sections of the gene responsible for the immunity.
- It promotes the acceleration and normalization of the exchange processes. (plants breathing)
As a result of Good Worming vermicompost application with herbicides and pesticides:
- There will be savings in the use of insects, fungi and weeds repellentы,
- The amount of chemical and toxic substances in the soil will reduce,
- The level of plant stress will lower as a result of the use of pesticides.
APPLICATION OF THE GOOD WORMING LIQUID, RECEIVED AS A RESULT OF A WOOD-PROCESSED SUBSTRATE
Application to the soil before sowing/planting:
Before sowing seeds or planting seedlings, the agent is applied by spraying it around the area before the last treatment of the soil. Then, the soil treatment is completed, ensuring the penetration of the product into the soil.
Seed/seedling treatment before sowing/planting:
Seeds or seedlings have to be soaked for a specified period in a Good Worming solution prepared in the appropriate ratio.
Applications for the root system:
The agent is applied to the site by irrigation or drip watering.
Application for leaves:
The agent is applied to plant leaves during the growth period by sprinkling or spraying.
- When preparing the solution with a liquid vermicompost, use water with the temperature above 13°
- If the hardness of the water used to prepare the solution is high, it is necessary to increase the concentration of the liquid.
- If the liquid vermicompost used in combination with chemical agents against weeds and pests, it is recommended to test agents for compatibility in advance.
Conducting a compatibility test for the preparation of a solution:
If the liquid vermicompost is used in combination with such agents as herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, and other organic or chemical fertilizers, first of all, it is necessary to carry out a test of the mixed solution in the required ratio in a small container to check whether such incompatibility as crystallization, residuum or disintegration (suspension formation) occur. If no problems arise, you can prepare the solution in a large container and start using it.